Saying Good Bye to HMS

The end of school is close and for 8th graders that means they have to get ready for high school. Students at Harvest will be going to different High Schools, taking different classes, and playing different sports. Some may be excited and already preparing but some may be nervous and waiting to get started.

Tyler Horrell is going to Vintage. He is looking forward to going to high school so he could have the privilege of driving. However, he is nervous about having new classes and new people. He is also going to play basketball and baseball. He has not chosen any electives. Jamie Alvarez is going to Napa and is thinking of playing soccer and volleyball. She is also nervous for classes. She is also going to take Avid and Jazz.

Jazmin Barrera is going to Napa High. She is super pumped to play basketball. Just like many other students, she is nervous about getting new classes. She is going to do basketball, of course, and track. She is taking one elective and it is choir. Braulio Aguilera is going to Napa High. He is scared on the first day of school to walk into the wrong class as he did in 6th grade. He is not doing any sports and not taking an elective.

High School will be an adventure for all the 8th graders that are getting ready for it right now. They will make many new memories and friends that will last forever. High School means something different for all students but is very important for all of them and will shape there lives forever.