Harvest Students Predict the Winner for the Champions League

So most people know about the Champions League, but do you know who will win? The teams more likely to win are Ajax, Tottenham, PSG, Barcelona, Liverpool, and Manchester City.

HMS students Alex Avina, Elias Gonzalez, Max Valle, and Eric Rivera all said they think Barcelona is going to win the Champions League even though they have struggled a little bit.

Lionel Messi was injured for about three weeks but he was back to take the win, V.S Inter Millan. Ronaldo, one of the greatest players in the world, got passed on European goals by no other than Lionel Messi. Messi is a really good player and students Angel ̈Tortas ̈ Madrigal, Elias Gonzalez, Brandon ̈Cookies ̈ Ramos, Max Valle, Flavio Guzman all think Messi will be the top scorer for the Champions League.

However, students Luis Santos and Alex Avina think Ronaldo will score the most goals.

But people also think ale like Leo Torres and James Rodriguez like Jonathan Creano and Salah who recently moved to Liverpool and made a huge impact on Liverpool. Eric Rivera and Javier Morales think that he will be the top scorer.

But also Mohammed Salah is a “one-season wonder” by that is they are meaning he was only good for one season for Liverpool. He led them to the Champions League Final but got injured by Sergio Ramos during the 2017/18 season of the Champions League.

Most of the middle school kids we asked they all had at least Barcelona, Liverpool, Real Madrid and Ajax a team which has lost good players like, Frankie de Jong and Matthijs de Ligt, and Ajax is still at the top of their league.