Eyes of the Hawk

Filed under Movies

Avengers Infinity War

The Infinity War comic was published on June 10 in 1992. The comic is a 5 part series. The Avengers are fictional Marvel Comics characters. The Avengers are the ¨Earth´s Mightiest Heroes¨. The Avengers comic was first published on September 10 in 1963.

Most of you may or may not know about Thanos. ¨The Mad Titan Thanos, a melancholy, brooding individual, consumed with the concept of death, sought out personal power and increased strength, endowing himself with cybernetic implants until he became more powerful than any of his brethren.¨ Marvel.com.

Throughout the Marvel end clips In The Guardians of the Galaxy and most of the Avengers movies Thanos appears in in the end credit clips (the short scenes after the credits in most movies). As for all Marvel movies this movie will be based off the comic.

Infinity War release date set a week early!-Avengers: Infinity War Release Date-ew.com

1/16- The Infinity War trailer was dropped on the 29 of November 2017. In less than 24 hours the ‘Infinity War’ trailer reached 230 million views. The most tweeted moments of the trailer were about Spider-Man’s Spidey Sense, the Guardians of the Galaxy at the end of the trailer, Captain America’s beard,  T’challa saying “Get this man a shield”, and the group together running at the end. Within seven hours these moments had many mentions such. Captain America’s had over 20,474 mentions, Spider-Man’s Spidey Sense had over 6,100 mentions, the Guardians of the Galaxy had over 5,497 mentions, “Get this man a shield” had over 2,180 mentions, and the group running at the end had over 2,108 mentions.

The Avengers and all of the MCU heroes and villains are split into different groups on Earth to protect the Infinity Stones and to stop Thanos. Spider-Man’s Spidey Sense was a big topic because everyone thought that he Spider-Man didn’t use his Spider Sense in Homecoming, but he did. Captain America’s beard was huge because everyone is baffled because no one knows the story behind it yet. T’calla’s line “Get this man shield” was shocking since in Captain America: Civil war Cap gave up the shield and went into hiding. It is likely that Marvel will drop their final trailer in a matter of weeks. Maybe a week or two before the release date.

3-20- The final trailer for Avengers Infinity War is out. This trailer shows us the different team-ups and a closer look of the members of the Black Order. We see Loki with the Black Order and Doctor Strange with Ebony Maw. We see Star-Lord and Drax are teamed up with Spider-Man and Iron-Man. Other team ups include Spider-Man and Doctor Strange, and Captain America or now known as Nomad, Black Widow, the Winter Soldier, and the Black Panther. Given the fact that this is the biggest MCU crossover event there are going to be plenty of different team ups.