Eyes of the Hawk

Filed under Gamerz Corner

Injustice 2

¨Injustice 2 is the super-powered sequel to the hit game Injustice: Gods Among Us that allows players to build and power up the ultimate version of their favorite DC characters.¨ Injustice Website. The sequel to Injustice: Gods Among Us has finally come. The franchise of this game is made by NetherRelm Studios, the makers of the Mortal Kombat franchise. The game will be released on the 16 of March 2017. If you pre-order the game you can play as Darkseid. For those of you who don know who that is ” Darkseid is the tyrannical ruler of the planet Apokolips.”

There are 3 versions of the game, there is Standard Edition that is just the standard game no additional characters, nothing. Then there´s Digital Deluxe Edition, with that you get 3 DLC characters, 1 Premier skin to transform your Supergirl into Power Girl with an all new look, voice, and dialogue. You also get 1 Exclusive Gear Shader pack to customize the look of your roster with the defender Shader pack. The last one is Ultimate Edition, with that you can get 9 DLC characters, 3 Premier skins to transform Flash, Green Lantern, and Super Girl into alternate characters such as Reverse Flash, Green Lantern (John Stewart), and Power Girl. You also get 2 Shader Pack.

“The storyline is set within an alternate version of the Justice League’s universe. In this reality, Superman becomes a tyrant and establishes a new world order after the Joker tricks him into killing Lois Lane and destroying Metropolis. In an effort to stop this, Batman summons counterparts of the League’s members from another universe, including his own and Superman’s, to join his insurgency and end the totalitarian regime.” – Injustice: Gods Among Us -Wikipedia.

“Injustice 2 continues the story set in motion in Injustice: Gods Among Us as Batman and his allies work towards putting the pieces of society back together, but struggle against those who would restore Superman’s Regime. In the midst of this chaos, a new threat appears that will put Earth’s very existence at risk.” – Injustice Website

Just like in the mobile app players can earn gear to equip and level up their favorite DC super heroes and villains that can impact not only the way they look but also how they fight.

Ed Boon (an American video game programmer and director. Also director of this current game), he has announced that there will be another Mortal Kombat guest character and more since Scorpion being a popular downloadable character. The winning guest characters on Ed Boons Twitter poll was Sub-Zero and Spawn at 52% and 45%, and coming in second place was Raiden and Hellboy at 20% and 21%. But Ed just might add all as downloadable. But all of the characters except for the guest characters are announced on Wikipedia.